Our Vision and Values
Thornhill’s Vision Statement:
Leading and Learning Together
We will achieve this by:
- Learning many different things.
- Learning by ourselves and with others.
- Learning how to learn and exploring new ways to learn.
- Knowing how our feelings affect our learning.
- Enjoying learning, but also knowing that it can be hard and it needs personal effort.
- Being known and respected for who we are.
Our School Motto is: ‘Help Yourself and Others to Learn’
As leaders at Thornhill we help ourselves and others to learn by:
- Following instructions
- Leading by example
- Trying our best
- Displaying good manners
- Keeping ourselves and others safe