03 Apr Home School Super Heroes 16.04.2020
A big shout out to these home school heroes, for completing some fantastic learning:
– Tom (Y5 Planetoids) – he has completed some extensive research on climate change and the Vikings and Anglo Saxons and has posted it on the year 5 blog.
– Lyla (Y1 Moon) – she has completed some fantastic suffix work and also shared a photo of her really cool home classroom set up.
– Maddie (Y5 Comets) – she has filmed her own science experiment involving parachutes.
– Weam (Y6 Asteroids) – she has been engaging with tasks, daily challenges and forums on her DB Primary page.
– Oakley (Reception Sun) – he has been working super hard to write and perform a poem about cabbages:
‘IR don’t like cabbage
And I put it in the bin,
And when the lid closes
It makes a loud din’
– Siyar (Y3 Mars) – he has been doing excellent home learning – completing all the pathway activities set, doing his writing tasks, and engaging on the forum.
– Jacob W (Y4 Pluto) – he has been engaging really well with his work and sending Mr Kernohan lots of pictures of what he has been doing.
– Espen (Y2 Jupiter) – he has been really engaged on DB primary, sharing work and doing activities on the other online platforms too.
– Pearl (Y4 Neptune) – she has been working really hard on her home learning but also doing additional things like a fantastic drawing of a rabbit.
– Bella Adams (Y6 Meteors) – she has been making fantastic contributions on DB Primary. She has been doing a lot of the tasks offline and then uploading them (science experiments, geography research, posters, etc).
– Toby (Y6 Asteroids) – he has an enthusiastic approach to online learning and his contributions to DB Primary, in particular his information about WW2 and the Kindertransport, have been excellent.
– Rosalie (Y5 Planetoids) – she realises that we should all be grateful at this difficult time for how blessed we actually are.
– Ben (Y5 Comets) – he has collected lots of coins on Times Table Rock Stars and has been logging on first thing to complete tasks every day. Ben stands out because he has also been encouraging others online.
– Freddie & Jacob Wallace (Y4 Pluto) – they have been carrying out some fantastic home learning including weights and measures for maths; origami dogs (year 2 art) and making a sponge cake (year 4 project).
– Andy (Y3 Uranus) – he has completed Ms McIntyre’s craft activities with spectacular results!
– Ashleigh (Y2 Saturn) – she has been completing lots of work on DB Primary.
Remember children, your teachers are always watching!